Terms & Conditions
· On making a reservation a deposit of 15 % (or a minimum of €30) will be required. This can be made via a credit card and will be deducted from the total accommodation (excluding any additional services*). The remaining balance should be paid on arrival at the Hotel Complex along with any extras requested. The outstanding balance may be paid in Euros or via a credit card.
· When a reservation is made a voucher is sent to the client’s email address, this is confirmation of your booking. If you do not receive this voucher within 48 hrs contact the hotel via email or telephone. On receipt of the voucher, check all details are correct as we cannot be held responsible for errors that are not reported to us within 48 hrs. If discrepancies are not reported the details on the voucher will be the details of the reservation made.
· The categories of “board” as stated on the voucher are described as below:
HH Room Only*
HD Bed & Breakfast
*In the case of the Martinez Apartments & the Naika Studios & Apartments a kitchen is included in the accommodation.
· The price generated on the voucher will be the price charged to the client, including any special offers or promotions the Hotel Complex may be having at the time of booking. Prices may fluctuate before and after the client’s reservation is made, however the client will not incur any extra costs, nor be entitled to any discount to reflect these fluctuations after the reservation has been confirmed. (this does not include additional services*). All prices are quoted in Euros.
· The reservation is counted by number of nights. If the client has a late arrival the room will only be waiting for the client if they have included this night in their booking. If the client has made the reservation for the following date the booking will begin at 14.00 hrs.
· Check in time is 14.00 hrs (local time) and check out is 11.00 hrs. For clients arriving earlier than the check in time, where possible the Hotel Complex will attempt to provide the accommodation earlier, however this will be subject to room availability.
· On check in all clients included in the reservation will be asked to provide passports or ID cards. These may have to be left with reception for a matter of hours. This is due to Spanish law where all passport details have to be recorded. Whilst in the care of the Complex the Complex takes full responsibility for these documents.
· Check out time is at 11.00 hrs. Clients must return their room keys to reception. Failure to vacate the accommodation at the specified time could result in extra charges to the client. Late check outs can be booked with reception 48 hrs prior to departure. These are classed as a requested extra and will incur a charge. Note that these are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
· Reservations can only be made by clients over 18 years old. The client making the reservation is responsible for ensuring all of their party adhere to the terms stated here and those at the Hotel Complex.
· The client accepts responsibility for any damage to accommodation or property caused by them or a member of their party. The Hotel Complex reserves the right to terminate the reservation without refund for misconduct in the opinion of the Hotel Complex. The Complex are under no obligation to compensate or arrange alternative accommodation in these circumstances. The client will be liable for reimbursement for any damage caused. If there is damage to the client’s room on arrival it is the responsibility of the client to report this to reception immediately to alleviate themselves from liability.
· Insurance is the responsibility of the client. The Hotel Complex is in no way liable for loss or damage to property. Safety deposit boxes are supplied by the Hotel Complex and it is the choice of the client to hire one of these.
· Every effort is made to maintain your reservation as per your confirmation, however changes may occur beyond our control. The Hotel Complex reserves the right to change the accommodation to the same or superior category accommodation within the same resort. Note that when the client has taken this accommodation the reservation cannot be cancelled.
· If the client has an special requests, these should be made when booking (eg. Pool view, adjacent rooms etc). The Complex will make every effort to meet these, however these are requests only and cannot be guaranteed. If the requests cannot be met the Hotel Complex is not liable to the client in this respect.
· The Hotel Complex is not recommended for disabled, or those clients who have walking difficulties. This is due to limited rooms on a ground level and no lift facilities. If a client has difficulties these should be reported to the Hotel Complex when booking. The Complex will do their utmost to accommodate difficulties but these will be considered requests and cannot be guaranteed (see above).
· The Hotel Complex is not recommended for children.
Transfer & Flight Links
· The links for transfers and flights on the Hotel Gabarda Complex’s web page are provided for client’s information and are in no way affiliated with the Complex itself. The Hotel Complex does not accept any responsibility for bookings made, or information provided on or through these links.
Delayed Arrivals & Cancellations
· Delayed Arrivals. It is the obligation the clients to advise of delays or amendments to the original reservation. Failure to arrive by 08.00 hrs the day after the reservation date begins without prior notice in writing (email) to the Hotel Complex, will be considered a cancellation, and as such the client relinquishes any rights to the reserved accommodation.
· Any amendments to the original reservation (as per the voucher) must be authorised by the Hotel Complex prior to arrival. These may incur extra charges, depending on the nature of the amendment.
· Cancellations. The Hotel Complex must be notified of any cancellations in writing as soon as possible. The client has the option to request reimbursement of the deposit monies paid subject to time of notification (see below*) or use the deposit monies on a future reservation at the Hotel Complex. A future reservation must be made within 6 months of the cancellation date for holidays any time (subject to availability and opening times of the Hotel Complex) before 31st Oct the following year. These reservations must be made direct with the Hotel Complex, and not via the web page.
*Cancellation received by Hotel Complex 30 days or more prior to arrival date on voucher will be entitled to a full refund of deposit monies paid or a change in reservation details (see above). In the case of full refund request an administration charge of €10 will apply. This will be deducted from the refunded deposit.
*Cancellation received by Hotel Complex 15 – 29 days prior to arrival date on voucher will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the deposit paid or a change in reservation details (see above). In this case no administration fee will apply.
* Cancellations received by Hotel Complex less than 15 days prior to arrival date on voucher will lose any rights to a refund. In extenuating circumstances, the option of rebooking and using this deposit may be applicable. This is entirely at the Hotel Complex’s discretion and they are under no obligation.
· The Hotel Complex respects the privacy of it’s clients and not pass the details given by it’s clients to any other companies or organisations. The Complex my however send it’s clients emails of forthcoming special offers and promotions.
* Additional services refers to items such as mini fridge hire, late check out, excursion bookings and safety deposit boxes. All of these can be arranged with reception.